Software Engineer (PHP, MySQL)
AskNicely is a fast growing, funded SaaS startup built (literally) on customer happiness - check out our reviews on G2 Crowd. We are seeking diverse applicants for a software developer role. Degrees and formal qualifications are nice to have, but relevant experience is more important.
Helping businesses grow faster by improving their customer experience is our mission and the key to our success. We are moving at a fast pace to deliver the world's most loved Net Promoter Score software to a global market and are looking for an enthusiastic software developer who enjoys being part of the solution for a range of customers.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
The team we’re building will have people who are:
- Diverse in race, gender, and background;
- Comfortable working in multicultural environments;
- Diverse in skills: initially generalists and later specialists;
- As able to effectively share ideas as receive those of others;
- As able to support as to challenge;
- Supporting the successful testing and deployment of their software, not merely coding and throwing over the wall;
- Understanding that people are the most important part of technology.
Our team is located in the heart of Ponsonby in a beautiful modern office with lots of natural light, a great kitchen and espresso machine, conveniently located for public transport, and close to some amazing lunch restaurants. The whole office works on flexible hours, accommodating child pickup/dropoff, and commutes.
The development team is ten employees right now, and (if you hurry) you’ll be employee #11. As AskNicely is a funded startup, we offer competitive compensation.
We look forward to hearing from you!